Sunday 18 November
Celebrating 10 years of Mitzvahs, 2008 - 2018. Please join us on this very special day to volunteer for the community around us.
We have a number of activities for the whole community to get involved with this year:
- Noah’s Ark Hospice collectathon (offsite)
- Visiting children at The Kennedy Leigh Centre (offsite)
- Make cards from recycled products for JAMI, an integrated mental health service
- Decorate tissues boxes for Jewish Women’s Aid
- Cleaning areas & painting a mural for the EHRS Nagila Nursery
- Collect gifts for EHRS home visits to elderly members
- Knit or crochet items for premature babies in local neo-natal clinics (this can be done prior to Mitzvah Day or on the day)
If you can spare an hour or so between 10:00 and 12:00 please contact
We welcome donations of the following items if you can help us:
- Homeless Action In Barnet: clothing, aftershaves & perfumes, paired shoes, belts and handbags, new socks and underwear, warm clothing and non-perishable food.
- Welfare Department: small jars or sachets of coffee & tea, biscuits, dried fruit (no nuts), boiled sweets, rice or pasta, tins of soup.
Thank you for your continued support of this great cause and we look forward to seeing you this year on Mitzvah Day.